Telecom SMT Technician is responsible for handling end-toend SMT process. Core functionality includes, screen printing, component placement, reflow soldering, cleaning and inspection, including re-work to address defects. The technician will be handling high end machinery/equipment towards achieving the above functionality. Personal Attributes: This job requires the individual to have technical appreciation of the processes, analytical skills, eye for details and work towards optimal throughput. Individual needs to be focused, process oriented and should have ability to work with concentration during the shift hours.
- Screen printing process
- Banking of Boards
- Feeding placement data
- Loading of chip-component rolls
- Loading of chip component trays
- Operating chip shooter and fine pitch placer and functional/ QA checks on the PCB
- Preparing the re-flow machine
- Re-flow operation on the PCB and its QA checks
- Cleaning of telecom boards
- Inspection - quality checks and assurance
- Health & Safety: Compliance and emergency procedures
Eligibility : ITI / Diploma / Any Degree
Duration : 1 Month
Certification : Upon successful completion you will receive certificate from NSDC and Telecom Sector Skill Council.
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS