NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
The Network Security Technician is responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of WAN, LAN and server architecture. This individual is also responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations. This job requires the individual to implement, install and maintain critical network equipment and ensure data security from threats and intrusions.
- Establishment of Network Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructure requirement
- Network Planning
- Physical Realization of Network
- Network Testing & Evaluation
- Preventive Maintenance & Monitoring
- Troubleshooting & Corrective Maintenance
- Maintain a Healthy, Safe and Secure Working Environment
Eligibility : ITI / Diploma / Bachelor in Technology (any field)
Duration : 1 Month
Certification : Upon successful completion you will receive certificate from NSDC and Telecom Sector Skill Council.
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS