INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER
ICT Engineer is responsible for installing and ensuring uptime of the assigned ICT node/network segment, by undertaking preventive maintenance fault management activities, upgrades, capacity augmentation, configuration changes and Point of Interconnect testing with minimal disruption of services. This job requires the individual to work closely with multiple teams and operate critical telecommunication equipment. The individual should have excellent problem-solving capabilities, strong quantitative abilities, strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with people, ability to multitask and track multiple projects simultaneously, dedication and willingness to stay current on changing technologies. An ICT Engineer should be able to hand high pressure situations and be analytical to successfully perform the assigned responsibilities.
- Perform preventive maintenance at ICT nodes
- Ensure adherence to the preventive maintenance schedule
- Carry out preventive maintenance activities at ICT nodes/customer premises
- Escalate in case of emergency situation
- Reporting and documenting the status at the end of scheduled activity
- Perform corrective maintenance/ fault management at ICT nodes
- Ensure timely response to the network alarms/ trouble tickets
- Carry out diagnostic tests at site location and identify root cause of fault
- Rectify fault condition or escalate in case additional technical support in required
- Reporting and documenting the status of the activity
- Undertake upgrade, capacity augmentation and configuration change activities
- Ensure timely response to the change work orders
- Implement change work order and test effectiveness of change
- Reporting and documenting the status
- Undertaking of POI
- Undertake testing of the POI (Point of Interconnect) as per the test checklist
- Communicate testing status to the project engineer/ customer
- Approve for integration/ link commissioning
Eligibility : Graduate in Science / Engineering /Technology - Electronics / Computer Science / IT.
Duration : 1 Month
Certification : Upon successful completion you will receive certificate from NSDC and Telecom Sector Skill Council.
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS