HAND SOLDERING TECHNICIAN
Hand Soldering Technician is responsible for soldering/ desoldering components on telecom boards, rework on boards to address soldering defects and undertake cleaning and inspection of boards. This job requires the individual to have technical appreciation of the processes, eye for details and focused orientation to work. Individual needs to be process oriented and should have ability to work with concentration during the shift hours.
- Preparing board and material/ components
- Soldering of components on boards
- Verification of completed board against specifications
- Selective soldering and rework
- Cleaning of telecom boards
- Inspection quality checks and assurance
- Health & safety compliance and emergency procedures
Eligibility : 10th / 12th / Diploma / Any Degree
Duration : 1 Month
Certification : Upon successful completion you will receive certificate from NSDC and Telecom Sector Skill Council.
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS